7.17.2010

All the travel headaches were worth it in the end.  I had a pleasant ten days visiting family, as these photos attest.  Featured characters in this little slideshow are my folks, my brother and his wife, my nephew and niece, paternal grandparents and maternal extended family.  The building project was a storage shed for my brother's yard.  And the background music?  One of my favorite cuts from Tom, my traveling buddy.  It's called "First Winter"; he plays both acoustic guitar and mandolin on it, and I believe he wrote the music as well.

3 comments:

Mom said...

You're getting to be quite the techie! I loved it. (and, Where can I get that music?) It's going to be hard to improve on this one!!

LMSC said...

I want some sunglasses like that! (1:21)

Karisa said...

Ah! The Ellen Tracy Vesta in Burgundy with faux snakeskin detailing on the temples, fit with Drivewear photochromic lenses... yes, you have good taste, LMSC. Almost as good as "Mom" in music.